John Hirsch joins Priority Fitness with 20 years of coaching, 25 years of sports, and 15 years being a USAT pro. His pro racing career highlights include:
• 4 top 10 Pro results from Ironman Louisville
• Beach 2 Battleship in Lake Placid
• Qualifying and competing as a pro in 70.3 World Championships (2009) and the International Triathlon
• Union Long Course World Championships in Victoria - Gasteiz Spain.
• 11th at Challenge AC in 2014
• Winning his first world title as master World Champion of the Spartan Ultra Beast in 2015 then defending it in 2016 and 2017
• As an age-grouper, he raced the Ironman World Champions in Kona Hawaii
Beyond racing, John has coached since 2002 and has sent athletes to the Ironman World Championships, the ITU World Championships, the Xterra World Championships, and the Ironman 70.3 World Championships and coached other pros as well as age-groupers looking to do their first races. He is also the head coach of the non-profit charity team Team Continuum, the run coach for the Brooklyn Tri Club, and has worked with athletes at the Strong Like Bull Training Camps for the last 16 years. He also writes and has had work featured in Slowtwitch.com and other publications both within and outside the sport.