Frequently Asked Questions
Is Priority Fitness a gym?
Priority Fitness is NOT a gym. It is a personal training company that focuses on personalized workouts, detailed nutrition, acupuncture, massage and amazing results!
Do I have to buy a membership?
No! Priority Fitness is anti-headache. We do not charge monthly fees or activation fees. We train you when you want, where you want, on your terms.
Do I have to be in shape to start training?
There are no expectations when starting to work out. Your personal training fitness and nutrition plan are specifically tailored to you. No matter what body type you have, we can help you get started on the right foot.
Can I purchase different packages of services that are most comfortable for me?
Of course! There are a variety of training/nutrition packages that will complement your circumstances and fitness needs.
Priority Fitness Training Policies
1. In addition to this form, Client will be required to sign and return the following forms to Priority FitnessTraining prior to receiving a Fitness Consultation, Training Program Design, Nutrition Planning or beginning any Personal Training program:
a. Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
b. Health History Questionnaire
2. If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
a. Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
b. Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
d. Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
f. Abnormal resting EKGg.
Any other condition that Priority Fitness Training in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
3. Unless other arrangements are made, Personal Training sessions, and Program Design explanations (theseservices herein individually and collectively referred to as “sessions”) last approximately sixty minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, Priority Fitness Training cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time.
4. Rates for Priority Fitness Training services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.
5. Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Sessions, whether purchaseda la carte or as part of a package, must be paid for when the appointment(s) is/are booked. Client may schedule prepaid sessions in advance.
6. In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, Priority Fitness Training asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a Client will be deemed a “no-show” when they are twenty minutes late for an appointment. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows”.
7. Regarding cancellations and rescheduling:
a. All qualifying cancellations will result in a credit being given which can be applied to a future session
b. All cancellations and/or rescheduling must be made with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period,cancellations with less than 24 hours notice given will not qualify for a credit and Client will be charged for the session. If approved for a “standing session” all cancellations must be made with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice in order to receive credit for the session. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, cancellations with less than 48 hours notice given will not qualify for a credit and Client will be charged for the session. Cancellations must be made by calling 347.223.4072 to be deemed effective.
c. If Priority Fitness Training needs to cancel a scheduled session within 24 hours, Client will receivecredit for such session.
8. Payment is due at time of booking.
9. Clients are required to observe any and all rules of the gym or facility where workouts take place, if applicable.
10. Shirts and shoes are required at all times during sessions. Client should also have water & a towel availableas necessary during the workout.
11. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of yourworkouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, Priority Fitness Training can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
12. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Priority Fitness Training cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
13. Priority Fitness Training respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collectcertain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and Priority Fitness Training will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
14. All Purchases are final and refunds will not be given for unused services. Purchases have expiration dates. Sessions expire from time of purchase as follows:
Single – expires 30 days from date of purchase
10 pack – expires 100 days from date of purchase
20 pack – expires 200 days from date of purchase
50 pack – expires 300 days from date of purchase
100 pack – expires 365 days from date of purchase.
Promotional package expiration dates vary and are listed on all promotional materials.
15. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change.